Scott Boden, M.D. is one of the most qualified and trained hair restoration in the United States. He was fellowship trained, is a Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and a Past President of the ABHRS. Dr. Boden is one of a handful of hair transplant surgeons worldwide to receive the Fellow designation by the International Society Of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Over the years Dr. Boden has presented and led training workshops at Scientific Conferences around the globe. He is also a recommended physician by the International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons and the American Hair Loss Association.
When you visit our offices you can expect our professionals to answer your questions, educate you on the facts and myths of hair loss, and provide solutions that are tailored to you. We understand your desire to have the best and that is why we have trained and are affiliated with the best.
The greatest statement of a physicians compassion and care are the comments from our patients. Read Dr. Boden's Patient Reviews.
- ISHRS Accredited Hair Transplantation Fellowship
- Residency: University of Connecticut and St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, CT
- Doctor of Medicine: State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts: Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Iternational Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Hair Loss Association
Dr. Boden has been featured on:
Read Dr. Boden’s Answers to Real Patients Questions and 5 Star Reviews from RealSelf.com