Dr. Scott Boden is the Past-President of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and one of the most experienced hair surgeons in Connecticut and the United States. He is a Fellowship-trained, Board Certified Hair Transplant surgeon. In addition to his work as a Cosmetic Surgeon, his medical focus is on working with patients to meet their individual goals in restoring their hair and thus their more youthful appearance.
Dr. Boden meets with every client personally to correctly address your concerns.
Dr. Boden’s surgical skills and meticulous attention to detail are coupled with his refined aesthetic judgment, and under his care your hair transplantation results will be extremely natural-appearing and indistinguishable from your native hair.
Dr. Boden earned his Medical Degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo after earning departmental honors for his under- -graduate work at Vassar College. After Residency training at the University of Connecticut and St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Dr. Boden served as Clinical Instructor at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine Department of Surgery.
Dr. Boden completed a preeminent Hair Transplantation Fellowship, accredited by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, one of less than 150 surgeons in the world to have achieved this distinction.
Dr. Boden finds it particularly gratifying to see his patient’s self image and enthusiasm build as their transplanted hair grows in.
Dr. Boden has been featured on:
- ISHRS Accredited Hair Transplantation Fellowship
- Residency: University of Connecticut and St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, CT
- Doctor of Medicine: State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts: Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Connecticut Academy of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians